Thursday, January 21, 2010

Creative Body Painting Art

Amazing and Creative Body Painting Art By Craig Tracy
When appropriate, body painting is the world's most fascinating kind of art form.
Was born and grew up in New Orleans, Los Angeles, United States, Keleigete Tracy decided to draw something, he saw the model agency, using its shape inspired by the idea. Sometimes, he plans to spend two days and then apply the first splash of paint. On one occasion, his numbers say it, he spent eight hours, hard application of water-based paint, with his voluntary organizations in taking photographs of their unique position. Some of his works are so complex and difficult to work in institutions where the beginning and background.
"I personally did not take Bodypainting seriously five years. One day, I finally asked myself, 'why', so I liked to draw so many people, which makes me ... ah,,,, if my enthusiasm for the interests of seriously? this issue, but quick Google search process has changed my life -Craig Tracy-
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment